It can be incredibly overwhelming when you are first launching a company and trying to make decisions that will become the basis of your business. There are a wide array of eCommerce platforms available to host your web store – but how do you choose which one is the best for you? We compare some of our favorite providers and describe their benefits to make your decision as easy as possible.
Let’s start with one of the most trusted and well-known online shopping cart tools. It’s known for being very popular and largely successful for its target audience of small shops and startups. At $29 per month for the basic features (with the option to add on more advanced plans at $79/month or $299/month), there is also the option of Shopify Lite at only $9/month.
- It makes your money go the farthest – being affordable without cutting corners
- Shopping cart web hosting is included, so all you have to do is run your business and sell your products
- Physical transactions are handled through a point-of-sale system
- An app store makes it simple to expand the abilities of your default web store with hundreds of apps to choose from (more than any competitor)
- The presentation is visually appealing, presenting a unique online store to the world with a nice selection of professional themes to choose from
- You have access to the Shopify experts who provide world-class customer support via phone, email, and chat support
- It includes all the essential marketing tools (and more!)
- Security from hackers and data breaches is provided, using the same technology trusted by the biggest brands like General Motors, Crossfit, and Tesla Motors
- There is unlimited products and bandwidth – which isn’t as common as it may seem
- It is easily integratable with shopping carriers, dropshipping companies, and fulfillment centers
Shopify Website – https://www.shopify.com
Providing an eCommerce store that can be customized to the fullest capacity is important for businesses to create a successful online shopping experience for their customers. With its growing popularity, Magento has become a reliable platform to satisfy every online shopping preference, from cart customization to security to integration options. Magento has monthly costs ranging anywhere from $5 to hundreds of dollars – but remember you have to provide your own hosting.
- With hosting options, you are not required to stay with one specific hosting platform
- Web design customization
- Magento is known for its power to produce fast loading web pages, which can lead to a higher percentage of annual sales
- Mobile & SEO Friendly
- Multi-Website Options
- Custom Integrations
- Currency & Language Support
- Limitless Options
Magento Website – https://magento.com
IT’S FREE. WordPress hosts WooCommerce as an eCommerce toolkit to help you sell anything in a beautiful, user-friendly way. With WordPress, you are given a variety of customization options with additional extensions and analytics, without the commitment of a monthly or annual fee.
- Familiar friendliness & simplicity, but professional
- Vast customization options
- Simple Analytics
- Apps & Extensions
- Room for growth
WooCommerce Website – https://woocommerce.com
Join the discussion 2 Comments
hi!,I really like your writing so a lot! share we be in contact more approximately your post on AOL?
I require a specialist in this area to resolve my problem.
May be that’s you! Taking a look forward to see you.
Hi there! Please email us at email@example.com and we would love to help resolve your problems!